How To Login to cpanel using client portal ?
To access cPanel through the Customer Portal, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal.
If you do not know how to log in to the Customer Portal, please see this article.
- On the menu bar, click , and then click :
- Under My Products & Services, locate your hosting package, and then click :
- In the Actions sidebar, click :In a separate window, the Customer Portal automatically logs you in to your cPanel account.
Method #2: Access cPanel Directly
To log in to cPanel directly, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, type the cPanel address for your web site. The address is either http://www.example.com:2082 or https://www.example.com:2083, where example.com is your domain name.
Alternatively, you can use one of the following addresses:
- http://cpanel.example.com or http://www.example.com/cpanel, where example.com represents your domain name.
- To access cPanel without using your domain name, you can use https://lumbinihost.com:2083, where server represents the server name for your account. For information about how to determine your account’s server name, please see this article.
The cPanel login page appears:
- In the Username text box, type your A2 Hosting account username.
If you do not know your cPanel username and password, you can view them in mail which we have send before .
- In the Password text box, type your A2 Hosting account password.
- Click . When you enter the correct username and password, the cPanel home screen appears.
Logging out of cPanel
You should log out whenever you have finished using cPanel, because this notifies the web server that you have finished your session. If you do not log out, the server automatically closes your session after a set period of time. However, there is a small possibility that an attacker could exploit the open connection before this automatic logout occurs.
To log out of cPanel, follow this step:
- In the top-right corner, click LOGOUT: